Question of the Month (QOM) Contest - #70
Q: Why should rich people pay higher rate of tax?
Why should wealthy people spend a greater amount on tax?
No users have answered yet !
Question of the Month (QOM) Contest - Give best answer and earn $50
QOM offers a rare opportunity to earn $50 by giving the best answer to the featured financial question in the community.
The community members get a golden opportunity to make money by simply answering the query selected as "Question of the Month".
Our community will feature a financial question on the 1st day of every month. The community members are invited to pour their answers till 25th of that month.
There after the contest will be closed and answers will be opened for voting from 26th to last date of that month. The community member giving the best answer will be declared as the winner.
QOM - 2 Easy steps to submit your answer
- Sign-in in the community. If you're not a registered member, then sign-up with the community right now.
- Visit the QOM page and submit a relevant answer to the question.
QOM - Some general rules and guidelines
- Answers should be more than 300 characters.
- All the answers are kept hidden during answering period.
- The answer which will receive the maximum number of votes along with the best feedback from the debtcc admin panel will win.
- Winner will be declared on 1st date of the next month.
- $50 is paid to the member for the best answer.
Please note that we'll be paying the winning amount through check and it'll be given only to a US citizen. Moreover, if the Winner of (QOM) is unable to receive the payment for any reason, then the winning amount of US$50 will be passed on to the person giving the Second Best Answer.
So what are you waiting for? If you think you can come up with good answers then try it out. Don't miss the opportunity to earn $50.
More importantly, don't forget to tell us how you used the money!!! Share your happiness with us !!!
QOM Contest #69 - Winner
Winner : bingonut
Payment: Payment On Process
Question: What are some of the most romantic ways to have a DIY Valentine's Day in 2014?
Answer: Far from being romantic...but for quite a few years now, my husband and I send cards to our kids and parents only (no candy involved). We actually prepare dinner ahead of time (this way we only have ... Know more...